Low Profile Custom Communication Earplugs (LPCCE)
Our low-profile Custom Communication Earplugs (LPCCE), are a custom molded earplug alternative to generic foam and plastic tips used on the ArgonautTM Communication earplugs (P/N 05-016017), Aegisound's stereo communication earplugs (P/N's 05-016025) and C15 models (sold separately by Communication & Ear Protection, Inc.).
These digitally manufactured custom earplugs provide consistent fit, fast removal and insertion, and are resistant to salt-fog, fungus, jet fuel, hydraulic fulid and other Military specified chemicals. They may be cleaned with soap and water. Because Aegisound saves digital earplug files, identical replacement custom earplugs may be reordered with a discount. The LPCCE comes with a passive tether (P/N 05-016038) so that the earplugs may be worn as a hearing protector when use with communications earplugs is not required.
Do you own an LPCCE? Tell us what you think - Click Here!
- Rugged design capable of withstanding harsh military and industrial environments.
- Ear impressions are required at time of purchase; product delivery is approximately 42 days after receipt of ear impressions.
- Custom fit for extreme protection.
- Fully digital manufacturing process creates reliable and repeatable fit and simple reordering process.
- Custom molded earplugs provide reliable comfort and consistent fit.
- Replacement earplugs do not require new impressions.
- Easy to clean using soap and water, and are resistant to a wide variety of chemical exposures including jet fuel.
- Better protection for better communications.
- Compatible with Aegisound's Argonaut communication earplug products including P/N 05-016017 (Argonaut CEP) and P/N 05-016025 (Communication Stereo Earplugs).
- Compatible with C15 variants of CEP earplugs.
- Fully compatible with Aegisound's line of circumaural hearing protectors and APC-2G head protection products.