DC2 Hearing Protector Headset
The patented double cup, double cushion DC2 hearing protector was designed to combat the highest ambient noise found in the most extreme envrionments. It provides maximum hearing protection and comfort needed for cotinuous 8 to 12 hour use. The DC2 alone offers over 10 times the allowable noise exposure time when compared with legacy U.S. Navy earmuffs, and it can be worn in combination with our CTE30X custom earplugs to achieve a rated NRR of 35. Aegisound offers a discount for CTE30X DHP combined purchases.
Do you own a DC2? Tell us what you think - Click Here!
- Unique double-cup double-seal design with custom foam earseals for lasting comfort and improved protection.
- Earmuff and headband assembly designed to increase population fit rate over legacy U.S. Navy Cranial hearing protector (HGU-25/P).
- Both large and small volume, rugged earcups designed to provide excellent overall sound attenuation and meet harsh handling requirements.
- Increase of 9 dB NRR over legacy US Navy Cranial (HGU-25/P).
- NRR 35 for double hearing protection applications (when used with CTE30X).
- Available in both single and double hearing protection configurations.
- Improved earcup attachment point reduces foreign object damage (FOD) hazards.
- Fully compatible with current and next generation Cranial head protector (HGU-95/P).
- Upgradeable to DHP with CTE30X custom earplugs.
- MIL-STD-810F compliant.