APC-2G Integrated Head Protection System
This new ANSI Z89.1 Type II (top and side) impact helmet provides extreme comfort and protection with a 21% improvement in heat dissipation and evaporative cooling compared to legacy cranial designs.
The unique integrated helmet design permits any over-the-head hearing protection to be installed without compromising impact performance. Independent head and hearing protector adjustment permits accurate location of night vision goggles (sold separately) via the accessory mount.
Reflective tape and other optional features, including NVG mount, come factory installed. With three sizes and seven standard colors to choose from, this helmet comfortably fits 95% of the population.
- ANSI Z89.1 construction meets or exceeds MIL-STD-810F environmental standards.
- Available in 7 colors and 3 sizes for high population fit rate.
- ANSI Z89.1 Type II Class C Compliant. Will comply with Class G Electrical Test per CSAZ 94.1.
- Accessory mount and load balanced for efficient night operations.
- Goggle loop strap attachment for FOD prevention.
- Reflective tape for safe operations.
- Lower heat retention and fewer maintainable components than existing designs.
- The APC-2G has been tested for impact resistance with and without over-the-head headsets.
- All of Aegisound's hearing protectors are compatible with the APC-2G.
- Most commercial circumaural hearing protectors fit under the APC-2G.