This 3 FT headphone adapter cable manufactured by Aegisound includes two U-78/U connectors connected through a Y-interface to one U-77/U connector on the other end for adapting two headsets to intercommunication systems. This cable assembly meets MIL-STD-461 RE102 and Rs103 (200 V/m) requirements as well as MIL-STD-1686 for equipment without attenas. It maintains 60 dB of electostatic isolation between 5 kHz and 20 kHz, and is a rugged design for extreme envrionments.
- Rugged cable design for extreme environments.
- Weather, oil, and fuel resistant materials, black in color.
- Operable in extreme cold and hot temperature conditions.
- Black in color.
- Permits 2 headsets to connect to a single intercom interface.
- Military compliant construction similar to Aegisound's part number 05-018009.
- Compatible with headsets and communication systems having connectors that mate to U-78/U and U-77/U connectors.
- Compatible with headsets having H-143/AIC earphones and M-101/AIC microhpones.
- Compatible with Aegisound's P/N 05-018009 (50 FT cable adapter).