Digital Active Noise Reduction Double Hearing Protector (DANR DHPC) with Communications
DANR Communication Headset (Harris - P/N 05-005003)
Rechargeable Battery (P/N 05-005023)
Custom DANR Earplugs (P/N 05-021001)
Aegisound's DANR DHPC represents our top-of-the-line product for combined communications and hearing protection for excellent performance in extreme noise fields. The DANR DHPC provides world class hearing protection for noise environments up to and exceeding 140 dB, and it is combined with a superior digital noise canceling microphone technology that enables two-way communications in the highest ambient noise fields.
The system utilizes our DANR DHP hearing protection headset (with detachable battery and integrated processor electronics) and our most capable broad-band digital active noise reduction (DANR) custom communication earplugs provding three levels of hearing protection. This products meets the highest performance requirements of the U.S. Navy and Joint Strike Fighter (F-35) prime contractor, Lockheed Martin. This system and its accessories are CE marked.
- Two-way digital communications in extreme noise envrionments up to 140 dB(A), with greater than 70% speech intelligibility (ANSI S3.2).
- The DANR provides broadband active attenuation, in addition to the passive attenuation, provided by the custom earplugs and headset; the active portion alone permits more than twice the allowable ambient noise exposure duration compared to existing passive protection.
- Patented DANR provides superior active noise reduction in a broad frequency range that is critical to preventing hearing loss and temporary threshold shifts, as well as receiving intelligible communications.
- Functional in noise fields exceeding 140 dB(A).
- Replaceable custom-molded DANR earplugs provide digital active noise reduction within the ear canal.
- Ear impressions are required at the time of purchase.
- Product delivery is approximately 30 days after receipt of ear impressions.
- Comes with long-lasting rechargeable battery.
- Passive and active equivalent NRR of 36 dB(A).
- The DANR DHPC headset can be separated from the custom molded DANR earplugs and shared across all users with DANR earplugs.
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-461E, MIL-STD-464, etc.
- A field upgradeable digital noise-canceling microphone (with or without muzzle) is included for effective radio communications in noise fields up to 140 dB(A).
- Can be used with our HGU-95/P Series Flight Deck Cranial for head protection.
- Compatible with the HGU-25/P Series Legacy Cranial.