ARGONAUT® IC2 RSM
Argonaut® IC2 Remote Speaker Microphone (RSM) with Motorola r765is Radio Connector
The Argonaut® IC2 RSM is the second generation of our industrial digital noise canceling microphone technology built into a remote speaker microphone housing. This close-talking microphone will deliver clear communications in extreme broadband noise fields up to and exceeding 125+dB. When coupled with our communication earplugs and a circumaural hearing protector (such as Aegisound's DC2), the hearing protection and communication performance of the system is excellent.
Aegisound's stereo communication earplugs connect to the bottom of the RSM housing via a standard 3.5 mm audio connector; they may also be used in any standard headphone audio jack. Model numbers vary based on radio interface requirements. Certain models are also rated for UL 913 Intrinsic Safety (IS).
- Utilizes Aegisound’s patented Digital Noise Canceling (DNC) microphone technology to deliver excellent two-way communications capability in noise fields up to and exceeding 120 dB (using generic or custom stereo earplugs).
- Utilizes minimal power from the radio (no external battery required).
- Certified as Intrinsically Safe when used with radios meeting required specifications.
- User communication is digitally controlled with side-tone to ensure confident use in noise.
- Unique handheld digital noise canceling microphone configuration.
- Reduces noise transmitted through the microphone by more than 10 dB when compared with other remote speaker microphones (RSM's).
- Compatible with a variety of radio systems.
- Standard 3.5 mm audio connector works with Aegisound Low Profile Custom Communication Earplugs (LPCCE) and generic communication earplugs.
- Compatible with over the head hearing protectors for double hearing protection operation.