3 FT ADAPTER
3 FT Intercom Adapter Cable
This 3 FT intercom adapter cable manufactured by Aegisound includes a U-78/U connector on one end, and a MS3106F16S-1P on the other end, for adapting headsets to intercommunications systems. This cable assembly meets MIL-STD-461 RE102 and RS103 (200 V/m) requirements as well as MIL-STD-1686 for equipment without antennas. It maintains 60 dB of electostatic isolation between 5 kHz and 20 kHz, and is a rugged design for extreme environments.
- Rugged cable design for extreme environments.
- Weather, oil, and fuel resistant materials, black in color.
- Operable in extreme cold and hot temperature conditions.
- Meets MIL-STD-461 RE102 and RS103 (200 V/m).
- Meets MIL-STD-1686 for equipment without antennas.
- Maintains a minimum of 60 dB electrostatic isolation between 5 kHz and 20 kHz.
- Compatible with headsets and communication systems having connectors that mate to U-77/U and MS3106F16S-1P connectors.
- Compatible with and tested in harsh military and industrial environments.